a z y d

HOME ABOUT VISIT BIASES FOLLOW DASHBOARD

Azyd Sanif, 16/8/1994, Kota Tinggi, Johor, PMS Student, EXO, SNSD, Sing, Dance, Baking, Baekhyun




Put your follower widget here;


© Skin by Ken Eriksen inspired by atiqah jaidin. Image from . Do tell me if I do not credit yours.
My K-Pop Collection
13 January 2014 | 0 growlist(s)

Hye. Welcome back!! Thanks for waiting me (ade ke) Btw my Broadband already activated. So that I could update my blog anytime :)

This I want to share about my K-pop collection all over the way I live. Muahahaha. Let's check it.. out :)
























Well, no need to describe lah. Its following the sequence when I bought the album. Starting 2012 until now 2014. I'm wondering to do a vlog version of this entry, soon which is even more real right. Wish me luck and good luck on everything everyone. Bubbyeeee

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,