a z y d

HOME ABOUT VISIT BIASES FOLLOW DASHBOARD

Azyd Sanif, 16/8/1994, Kota Tinggi, Johor, PMS Student, EXO, SNSD, Sing, Dance, Baking, Baekhyun




Put your follower widget here;


© Skin by Ken Eriksen inspired by atiqah jaidin. Image from . Do tell me if I do not credit yours.
Kenangan 2012
31 March 2013 | 0 growlist(s)

1. Ambil Result SPM
2. Masuk Politeknik Muadzam Shah, Pahang
3. Photo-shoot DIP1S1
4. Hang-out To Kuantan With My School Mates

5. Berbuka Puasa Dengan Classmates


6. Kali Pertama Classmate Celebrate Birthday Aku In The Same Time Menang Presentation Softskill
7. Hari Raya With My Family
8. Hari Raya With My Ex-Classmate
9. Karaoke With Classmate

10. Project Akhir Softskill : Probasis 2012
11. Hang-out To Kuantan With Classmate

12. Me As A PMS Dancers



13. Semtual BBQ Dinner DIP1S1



Thats All From Me. Thanks For Reading :D







Labels: ,